The average American spends roughly an hour and a half per day behind the wheel. This presents ample opportunity for accidents, incidents and injuries. Because so much of your day is spent on the road, it’s important to have auto insurance that not only fulfills state law requirements, but also provides all-encompassing protection.
What are my options?
The types of car insurance coverage that work best for you depend on your lifestyle and your own personal levels of risk tolerance. Auto insurance options include:
- Liability – If you are found at-fault for an accident, this type of coverage pays for property damage and bodily injury to the other party.
- Collision – If an accident occurs, you will be reimbursed for the costs of repairing or replacing your car with collision coverage.
- Medical/Personal injury (PIP) – If you or one of your passengers is injured in an accident, this type of coverage will pay for the costs of medical treatment, no matter who is at fault.
- Uninsured motorist – Not all drivers are properly insured. This type of coverage protects you, should you get in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured motorist.
- Comprehensive – Not all incidents involve another automobile. Comprehensive coverage protects you from other risks, such as theft, weather damage or vandalism.
How are rates calculated?
There are many factors involved in the calculation of car insurance premiums, including age, marital status, geographic location, profession and vehicle type. At Karl Weidel Insurance, we understand all the factors that go into auto insurance premium calculations, and we know how to find you the discounts that can greatly reduce your payments.
While insurance companies spend a lot of money on car insurance advertisements, the truth is that there is no reason to buy from them directly. As a local insurance agency in business for over 100 years, Karl Weidel Insurance works with many insurance carriers—not just one—to find you the most complete coverage at the lowest possible premium. Contact our agency by calling 877-489-0512 or by filling out the form on this page to learn how we can save you money and keep you protected.